CropWorld Global 2012
CropWorld Global provides an unparalleled international platform to discuss and debate the critical issues surrounding the crop production industry. The event brings together colleagues from government, representatives from the farming community, scientists, key opinion formers from the private sector and expert strategists from the public sector. Through a conference programme, poster sessions, partnering forum andexhibition, CropWorld Global showcases new research and technologies that will impact on the industry’s future.
Highlights of CropWorld Global 2012 include:
- A comprehensive conference programme - Developed in conjunction with an interntional advisory board and focussed on the political, commercial and technical challenges of increasing crop yields through sustainable intensification
- An extensive exhibition - Do business with manufacturers, distributors, service providers, academic and research organisations from across the global crop production industry
- Networking opportunities - Pre-book meetings using the online software, attend official networking events and take advantage of the many meeting area's provided within the QEII
- Poster sessions - Highlighting some of the best research taking place today
- A Partnering Forum - Offering an unparalleled opportunity to review innovative ideas, new technologies and approaches, discuss strategies and build parterships
- An R&D platform - Hear about the latest products just launching to market
- A central London location - Taking place int he heart of bustling central London at the QEII Conference Centre, Westminster, UK. With views of the Houses of Parliament and Westminster Abbey, you will be centrally placed to experience all of London's sites and attractions.
To enquire about exhibition space or sponsorship opportunities in 2012 contactChristopher Thompson on +44 (0) 20 7955 3826 or email@example.com. EuropaBio members will receive a 20% discount when they quote EB20 while registering and can also avail of a 15% discount for exhibiting.
No result found.