2nd International Symposium “VERA JOHANIDES”
The International Symposium “VERA JOHANIDES” will address the issues of developmental directions and strategical investments in the fields of application of biotechnology in Croatia as follows:
- primary and secondary food and beverages production – green biotechnology,
- health care and pharmaceutical industry – red biotechnology,
- biotechnology of water resources, marine biotechnology and environmental protection – blue biotechnology
- production of industrial raw materials, chemicals, materials and fuels – white biotechnology.
This International Symposium is directed to:
- strategical directions of the development of Croatia by 2020,
- bioinnovation cores and technological centers,
- bioscience and higher education.