Conference on agriculture and climate change: adapting crops to increased uncertainty
Maintaining crop production to feed a growing population during a period of climate change is the greatest challenge we face as a species.
This conference will focus on the likely impact of climate change on crop production and explore approaches to maintain and increase crop productivity in the face of climate change.
- Increased agricultural uncertainty
- Sustainability of agriculture
- Abiotic stress
- Biotic stress
- Effects of CO2 on plant growth
- Resource use efficiency
- New crops for a new climate
- Technologies for rapid crop improvement
Submit abstracts by 17 October 2014.
No result found.