1. Information on the GM product
- Factsheet on MON 810 Maize (Update: July 2014)
- List of national contact points.
2. Risk Assessment
- Advisory Committee of Novel Foods and Processes - Report on Processed Products from Genetically Modified (GM) Insect Protected Maize
- Opinion of the Scientific Committee on Plants Regarding the Genetically
Modified, Insect Resistant Maize Lines Notified by the Monsanto Company - Notification C/F/95/12/02 of 10 February 1998
- Summary of Notifications received in 1997 by the Commission pursuant to Article 5 of European Parliament and Council Regulation (EC) No 258/97 - (98/C 200/08)
- Scientific Opinion of the Panel on Genetically Modified Organisms on applications (EFSA-GMO-RX-MON810) for the renewal of authorisation for the continued marketing of (1) existing food and food ingredients produced from genetically modified insect resistant maize MON 810; (2) feed consisting of and/or containing maize MON 810, including the use of seed for cultivations; and of (3) food and feed additives, and feed materials produced from maize MON 810, all under Regulation (EC) No 1829/2003 from Monsanto.