14th European Bioplastics Conference
Visit the 14th European Bioplastics Conference on 3/4 December 2019 at the TITANIC CHAUSSEE Hotel in Berlin, Germany, and secure your delegate ticket here.
First confirmed keynote speakers include:
- Enrico Nieddu (Merieux NutriSciences) talks about the safety assessment of food-contact bioplastics.
- Peter von den Kerkhoff (DuPont) will give us an inside view on the technical advantages of polyurethane from renewable raw material beyond sustainability
- Erwin Vink (NatureWorks) will explain the company’s commitment to 100% sustainable feedstock sourcing, focussing on the sourcing for biopolymers.
- Long Nguyen Le Thang (An Phat Holding) will present new resins that improve the physical characteristics of biodegradable fishing gear in order to tackle marine littering and ghost fishing.
- Ramani Narayan (Michigan Biotechnology Institute) will raise the question whether products from captured/recycled CO2 can be called bio-based.
- Michael Carus (nova-Institute) will talk about bio-based polymers as crucial part of the renewable carbon strategy.
Further speakers will be confirmed soon and published on the website.
To get more information, please download the event flyer here.