ASEBIO Investor Day
ASEBIO Investor Day is an event which allows Spanish innovative biotechnology projects to be introduced to an audience of leading investors and pharmaceutical companies. The event is organized by ASEBIO, the Spanish Bioindustry Association, with the support of ICEX - the Spanish Foreign Trade Institute and the collaboration of the Barcelona Science Park.
The event will also feature a variety of investors from Spain and abroad, interested to identify investment and licensing opportunities in Spain.
The Advisory Committee will evaluate and select the best projects among all applications received, with the goal of inviting those projects and companies of the highest quality.
Members of the Advisory Committee are:
- ASEBIO, the Spanish Bioindustry Association
- Barcelona Science Park
- Johnson & Johnson Innovation
- CRB Inverbio
- ICEX - Invest in Spain
Who should participate?
Investors and Pharmaceutical Companies
Investors & Pharmaceutical companies who take part in the event will be able to:
- Identify & evaluate new investment opportunities
- Meet & network with CEO's/executives from the main companies and institutions in the country.
- Get first-hand information about the latest trends in the Spanish biotech industry.
Companies/Institutions from Spain
Companies & institutions selected to participate in this event will be able to:
- Present their project to an audience of Spanish and International investors/pharmaceutical companies.
- Schedule one-to-one meetings with those investors/pharma companies interested in your project.
- Network with other companies and research institutions.
- Learn about the latest investment trends in the industry.