Basic IP Toolkit for SMEs – Hacks and Common Pitfalls
oLevel of Expertise: Basic
Prerequisites: General knowledge of intellectual property rights
In order to raise awareness regarding IP in SMEs day-to-day activities, we need to understand their problems and connect them with useful information regarding IP rights.
This webinar will provide an overview of problems and mistakes that are committed while communicating to SMEs, suggesting possible solutions.
After the training, participants should be able to address the following:
- What is the right way to communicate with SMEs when it comes to intellectual property rights?
- Common problems of SMEs in their day-to-day activities
- Understanding their problematics and connecting them to IP solutions
- Planning events with SMEs
- Effectively communicating relevant IP issues without losing the attention of SMEs
- Main questions asked by SMEs regarding IP.
Duration: 60 minutes (presentation) + 15 minutes (Q&As)
Fee: All training types are offered free of charge.
Registration is open
Webinar Guide: For further information on how to join our webinar sessions, please have a look at our quick guide available for download below. For our web-based training sessions we use WebEX Conferencing Technology. We would like you to take note, that you will be asked by WebEx to install a browser application (i. e. the WebEx event center) on your computer when you use WebEx for the first time. This will only take a few minutes, but just for you to have this step in mind, and to possibly inform your system administrator.
Assistance: For any technical assistance or questions, please get in touch with our training team at: email@example.com