HealthTech Investors Day (Member Discount)
This HealthTech Investor Day® will take place in Paris on June 24th & 25th , under the High Patronage of Mr Emmanuel MACRON President of the French Republic, with the support of the French and European health innovation ecosystem and in partnership with banks, VC and pharmaceuticals companies.
European targeted companies:
This event is organized for private and listed European companies willing to address leading investors and looking to raise funds.
The HTID is targeting :
- Listed French & European innovative companies in HealthTech (biotech, medtech, digital-health) with a market-cap starting from around €20 million
- An on-going Phase 2 minimum for private biotech companies
- CE or FDA approved product for medtech companies
Please feel free to register anyway (without engagement) and the organisers will get back to you regarding your application.
This event takes place at the Peninsula and includes:
- One-on-one meetings between innovative HealthTech companies and investors: French, European, American, Asian and Saoudi Arabian hedge funds, VC, banks for near and long-term investment;
- Partnering meetings with pharmaceuticals companies such as Servier, Sanofi , Ipsen, …;
- Conferences and thematic panel discussions on specific topics supervised by a well-known international scientific patronage and Nobel Prize winner;
- Glamorous et networking event with special guests on Monday and Tuesday evening.
This unique day includes networking time so that all stakeholders can have the opportunity to meet.
EuropaBio members enjoy a special reduction on the registration fee. Reach out to Clément Robijns for more information.