Structural Dynamics in Cellular Communication (2nd edition)
After a successful first edition in February 2015, with a great audience and speakers such as Nobel Prize winner Ada Yonath, we are honored to announce a second edition.
This conference will feature current developments in protein science with plenary sessions focusing on:
- macromolecular machines
- in situ structural biology
- structural engineering & drug discovery
- protein function/dynamics
In addition to the scientific program, conference attendees will have ample networking opportunities during breaks, reception, conference dinner and guided walk in Brussels.
BECM Satellite Meeting
On September 19, the day before the Structural Dynamics in Cellular Communication meeting, there will be a BECM satellite meeting in Brussels.
If you would like to attend this satellite meeting for free please register seperately. For more information see the program below.
Format: A0 (841 x 1189 mm / 33.1 x 46.8 in), portrait orientation
- Late registration: 7 September 2018
- Abstract deadline: 1 July 2018
- Patrick Cramer - Max Planck Institute for Biophysical Chemistry, DE
- Natalie Strynadka - Department of Biochemistry, University of British Columbia, CA
- James H. Naismith - Research Complex at Harwell and University of Oxford, UK
- Andrea Dessen - Institut de Biologie Structurale, FR
- Todd O. Yeates - Department of Biochemistry, UCLA, US
- Petr Leiman - University of Texas Medical Branch, US
- Andrew Carter - MRC Lab of Molecular Biology, Cambridge, UK
- Georgios Skiniotis - Molecular and Cellular Physiology Department, Stanford University, US
- Gabrielle Rudenko - Sealy Center for Structural Biology and Molecular Biophysics, University of Texas Medical Branch, US
- Zachary A. Wood - Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, University of Georgia, US
- Martin Blackledge - Institut de Biologie Structurale, FR
- John C. H. Spence - Department of Physics, Arizona State University, US
- Paul M W French Physics Department, Imperial College London, UK
- Martin Pilhofer - Department of Biology, Institute of Molecular Biology & Biophysics, ETH Zurich, CH
- Han Remaut - VIB-VUB Center for Structural Biology, BE
- Jan Steyaert - VIB-VUB Center for Structural Biology, BE