WEBINAR Strategic Collaborations: Setting Up for Success
Entering a strategic collaboration as a startup can be enormously beneficial to get your innovation to the next level, whether it is around product development, distribution, testing and validation.But the size of the partner and your preparation can make or break your growth strategy.
Join JLABS, Allen & Overy and O’Melveny to learn more and discuss key questions such as:
- Why collaborate?
- What are the key considerations when starting a collaboration?
- What are the basics of joint ventures?
- What are the IP considerations?
- How do you prepare for potential outcomes and exists?
- What is the impact of insolvency or bankruptcy of one of the parties on the licensing agreement?
We will also look at issues such as force majeure, and provide some 'real life examples' seen during the COVID-19 crisis.