Advance S&OP for Life Sciences Conference 2014
Held between 7th and 9th May, in Amsterdam (The Netherlands), the event aims to introduce the huge opportunities for growth in emerging markets with accurate demand and sales forecasts while navigating the local commercial and logistical challenges.
Over recent years there has been an increasing shift in pharma supply chain management from purely a business perspective to more of a customer driven focus. Companies are now realising the benefits of applying sales and operational planning to increase financial gains, while keeping the business in line with corporate objectives.
This two-day interactive meeting will enable the participants to:
- Achieve operational excellence by realising the importance of sales and operational planning to minimise waste and maximise efficiency
- Improve your flexibility in responding to customer demand to avoid excess inventory costs and increase profit margins
- Learn how to save up to $3m in wasted stock and ensure optimal expenditure on your supply chain
- Seize new growth opportunities in emerging economies by optimising your local market intelligence
- Develop a concise sales and operational plan to align your corporate strategy, financial objectives and company goals