Annual Conference on European Food Law
The aim of this annual conference is to provide food law practitioners with an analysis of recent legislation, case law and on-going policy developments in the field.
- The new Regulation 1151/2012 on quality schemes for agricultural products and foodstuffs
- Review of the PARNUTS Framework Directive, the new list of approved flavourings and the recent case law of the CJEU regarding food law issues
- Application of Regulation 432/2012, its implications for industry and outstanding interpretational issues
- Country-of-origin labelling and the clean label trend
- Horsemeat in the EU food chain
- Recent decisions of the European Food Safety Authority (EFSA)
Who should attend?
Lawyers in private practice, regulatory authorities and public administration and other legalprofessionals working with the food sector.
No result found.