Annual Conference on European Food Law
The aim of this annual conference is to provide food law practitioners with an analysis of recent legislation, case law and on-going policy developments in the field.
- The new Regulation 1151/2012 on quality schemes for agricultural products and foodstuffs
- Review of the PARNUTS Framework Directive, the new list of approved flavourings and the recent case law of the CJEU regarding food law issues
- Application of Regulation 432/2012, its implications for industry and outstanding interpretational issues
- Country-of-origin labelling and the clean label trend
- Horsemeat in the EU food chain
- Recent decisions of the European Food Safety Authority (EFSA)
Who should attend?
Lawyers in private practice, regulatory authorities and public administration and other legalprofessionals working with the food sector.