World Vaccine Congress Lyon
EUROPE’S LARGEST VACCINE PARTNERING EVENT
Do you want to meet over 400 senior vaccine professionals to forge new partnerships and discover new commercial opportunities?
For the 13th year running delegates from all parts of the vaccine value chain come to World Vaccine Congress Lyon to quickly identify, engage and enter into strategic relationships that drive their businesses successfully forward. Investment and collaboration opportunities developed in prior congresses have produced many highly successful business partnerships.
The event at a glance in 2012:
- Government immunization priorities
- NGO collaboration models and funding
- Public and private vaccine investment mechanisms
- Prophylactic and Therapeutic R&D evolution Search and Develop (S&D) innovation and ‘Open Innovation’ models
- Vaccine corporate growth strategies
- Vaccine licensing and acquisition strategies
- Business development strategies and business models
- Vaccine deal making strategies
- Reimbursement issues and cost effectiveness strategies
- Vaccine market entry strategies and major vaccine market evolution
- New markets and opportunities in emerging markets
EuropaBio members will receive an additional 20% discount when registering for this event
No result found.