Skip to main content
We promote an innovative and dynamic environment for the biotech industry in Europe
Governance & Councils
Members of the Board
- Mr. Tjerk DE RUITER, Chief Executive Officer, representing Corbion
- Mr. Claus Crone FUGLSANG, Chair of the EuropaBio Industrial Biotechnology Council; CSO, SVP Research and Technology, representing Novozymes A/S
- Dr. Peter HEINRICH, Chair of the EuropaBio SME Platform; representing BIO Deutschland e.V.
- Mr Matthew MORAN, Chair of the EuropaBio National Associations Council; Head of the Irish Biotech Association, representing BioPharmaChem Ireland
- Chair of the EuropaBio Healthcare Council – [vacant]
- Chair of the EuropaBio Agri-Food Council – [vacant]
- Dr. Carsten SIEDEN, Senior Vice President White Biotechnology Research, representing BASF
- Mr. Ion AROCENA VELEZ, General Manager, representing the Spanish Bioindustry Association (ASEBIO)
- Mr. Steve BATES, Chief Executive Officer, representing the BioIndustry Association (BIA)
- Mrs. Anouk DE VROEY, Senior Director Government Affairs & Policy EMEA, representing Janssen, Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson
- Mr. David EARNSHAW, Associate Vice President for Public Policy Europe & Canada, representing MSD Europe Inc.
- Dr. Ricardo GENT, Executive Director of the German Association of Biotechnology Industries (DIB)
- Dr. Carlo INCERTI, Chairman of the Board, representing MolMed S.p.a.
- Mr. Volker KOCH-ACHELPÖHLER, Head of the EU Liaison Office; representing Bayer AG
- Mr. Peter KURTZHALS, Senior Vice President and Chief Scientific Advisor, representing Novo Nordisk A/S
- Mrs. Petra LAUX, Head of Global Public and Government Affairs, representing Novartis Pharma AG
- Mr. Marcel LECHANTEUR, President and General Manager Lilly France, Benelux, North West Africa and European Affairs, representing Lilly
- Mr. Macy MERRIMAN, Government and Industry Affairs Lead – Europe, Middle East, Africa, representing Corteva Agriscience
- Mr. Neil MULCOCK, Vice President for Government Affairs and Policy for Europe (including Russia and Turkey), Middle East and Australia, representing Gilead Sciences
- Dr. Maria Luisa NOLLI, representing Assobiotec
- Dr. Walter PFEFFERLE, Senior Vice President New Business Development, representing Evonik Nutrition & Care GmbH
- Dr. Marcus REMMERS, Chief Technology Officer, representing Royal DSM NV.
- Prof. Dr. Arjen VAN TUNEN, CEO, representing Keygene
- Mrs. Annemiek VERKAMMAN, Managing Director, representing HollandBIO
- Mr. Justin WOLFE, Europe, Africa and Middle East Head of Seeds, representing Syngenta