Skip to main content
We promote an innovative and dynamic environment for the biotech industry in Europe
Governance & Councils
Members of the Board
- Mr. Andrew TOPEN, Head of Public Affairs Europe & Global Business Franchises, representing Novartis
- Dr. Peter HEINRICH, Chair of the EuropaBio SME Platform; representing BIO Deutschland e.V.
- Mr Matthew MORAN, Chair of the EuropaBio National Associations Council; Head of the Irish Biotech Association, representing BioPharmaChem Ireland
- Mr. Neil MULCOCK, Chair of the EuropaBio Healthcare Biotechnology Council; Vice President Government Affairs and Policy EMEA, representing Gilead
- Dr. Marcus REMMERS, Chair of the EuropaBio Industrial Biotechnology Council, Chief Technology Officer, representing Royal DSM NV.
- Dr. Carsten SIEDEN, Senior Vice President White Biotechnology Research, representing BASF
- Mr. Ion AROCENA VELEZ, General Manager, representing the Spanish Bioindustry Association (ASEBIO)
- Mr. Steve BATES, Chief Executive Officer, representing the BioIndustry Association (BIA)
- Prof. Dr. Stefan BUCHHOLZ, Head of Research & Development for the Division Nutrition & Care, representing Evonik Operations GmbH
- Mr. David EARNSHAW, Associate Vice President for Public Policy Europe & Canada, representing MSD Europe Inc.
- Mr. Claus Crone FUGLSANG, CSO, SVP Research and Technology, representing Novozymes A/S
- Dr. Ricardo GENT, Executive Director of the German Association of Biotechnology Industries (DIB)
- Mr. Peter KURTZHALS, Senior Vice President and Chief Scientific Advisor, representing Novo Nordisk A/S
- Mr. Marcel LECHANTEUR, President and General Manager Lilly France, Benelux, North West Africa and European Affairs, representing Lilly
- Dr. Maria Luisa NOLLI, representing Assobiotec
- Prof. Dr. Arjen VAN TUNEN, CEO, representing Keygene
- Mrs. Annemiek VERKAMMAN, Managing Director, representing HollandBIO
- Dr. Marcel WUBBOLTS, Chief Science & Sustainability Officer, representing Corbion.
Director General Ad-Interim